I love this little boy!!!




Thursday, November 5, 2009

Little Lion

Ethan's second Halloween has came and went successfully. He loved putting on his constume on and even brought it to me to put on him way before Halloween. He loves posing for pictures and he had Johnny laughing so hard when we told him to stand by the wall to get his picture taken and he runs and stands against the wall and poses. Grandma taught him that! She takes multiple pictures a day and he is an expert now. We went down a few streets trick or treating and he caught on quickly. He loved seeing all the other kids dressed up and was "talking" to them as he walked by. He is becoming such a little man and those baby years and slipping away so quickly. I am happy/sad to see the toddler years arrive although he will always be my baby. What a joy to be a mom. To have that incredible experience of responsibility and to nurture and raise your child. It's awesome. I look forward to him growing up and seeing every stage that he goes through. He is amazing to me and I am so glad that he chose me to be his mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a stay at home mom working only a few hours a week which I love. I love to be home with Ethan and take care of him. He is our little miracle! Evan and I have been married going on 8 years and are living in Iowa for now. We are thankful for everything we enjoy especially our newest member of our family who just turned 1!




See my teeth??

Birthday Boy!

Birthday Boy!

Followers