I love this little boy!!!




Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our little Boy

I can't believe that our little boy is seventeen months old already. He has brought us so much joy and loads of happiness. I would like to say that he walks all over now. He's trying to talk now and he is pretty good with letting us know what he wants. We love Ethan very much and we are very grateful to have him in our lives. I love seeing his smile each day and hearing the laughter that feels our home. We have been blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a stay at home mom working only a few hours a week which I love. I love to be home with Ethan and take care of him. He is our little miracle! Evan and I have been married going on 8 years and are living in Iowa for now. We are thankful for everything we enjoy especially our newest member of our family who just turned 1!




See my teeth??

Birthday Boy!

Birthday Boy!

Followers